1. Pass Foundation in Science from UNISEL with at least CGPA 2.00; or
2. Pass Foundation/Matriculation Certificate in Physical Science from IPTA/Ministry of Education with at least CGPA 2.00; or
3. Pass Foundation/Matriculation Certificate in Physical Science from IPTS with at least CGPA 2.00; or
4. Pass Diploma in Engineering/ Science/ Technology from UNISEL/IPTA/IPTS/ Polytechnic with at least a CGPA of 2.00; or
5. Pass STPM with credits in two following subjects; Mathematics and one of the Sciences subjects; or
6. Pass other qualification that organized by Malaysian Government; or AND,Candidates Pass a Malaysia University English Test (MUET) certificate; Else, students must sit MUET during the duration of study in UNISEL.
Additional Entry Requirement
7. Australian Senior Secondary Qualification;
– Pass South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with a minimum mark of 50 in 5 subjects; or
– Pass Western Australian certificate of Education (WACE) with a minimum grade C; or
– Pass New South Wales Higher School Certificate(NSWHSC) with a minimum of 60 marks (BAND 3); or
– Pass other qualifications recognized by the Australian State.
8. Canadian International Programme (CIMP)/International Canadian Pre-University Programme (ICPU);
– Pass Ontario Secondary School Diploma(OSSD) with a minimum mark of 60% in 6 subjects; or
– Pass other qualifications recognised by resident country/state with Grade 12.